maybe next time

关于西蒙·米尼奥莱的四十二项Q&A。

证明自己吧♡

默河风雨岸:

自翻译。这是一个米格大大为了推广某个新上架的体育app和他的球迷们所做的一问一答活动。




在看这篇之前,您所要提前了解的有三点,


一,一点也不八卦;


二,没有爆点;


三,博主英语真的很烂……TAT




祝您看得开心~




Q:what is the best part of playing for LFC?


   为利物浦踢球感觉最棒的部分是什么?


A:representing a club with such a history and supported across the world!


   我所代表的俱乐部有那么光荣的历史和我们收到的,来自世界各地的支持!


Q:Did you always want to be a keeper?If so any particular reason?


   你是一直都想做门将吗?有什么特殊的原因吗?


A:no,I played outfield till the age of 15 years old.


   不是,十五岁之前其实我是边卫。


Q:Was there any keeper you looked up to when you were younger?


    你小时候有最崇拜的的门将吗?


A:must have been Jean-Marie Pfaff,fellow Belgian.


   啊有的话那一定是让-马里·普法夫,他是比利时门将。


(“让-马里·普法夫(Jean-Marie Pfaff,1953年12月4日-),比利时退役足球运动员,场上位置守门员。1973年起正式效力于KSK贝弗伦,1982年转会拜仁慕尼黑,随队夺取了三次德甲冠军,1988年回国效力于SK利尔斯,不久退役。普法夫1976年开始为比利时国家足球队效力,共出战64场。——来自维基百科”)


Q:why did you choose the number 22?


   为什么你的场上号码是二十二呢?


A:I played with 22 all my career so far,it has become some sort of lucky number of me.


   我一直都用的是二十二号啊,它已经变成我的那种什么所谓的幸运数了。


Q:what made you want to become a professional footballer?


   是什么让你想成为一位职业球员?


A:boyhood dream.


   少年的梦。


Q:Who takes the best penalty in practice against you?


   在平时练习对抗中谁的罚球技术最好?


A:easy!Stevie!


   这问题太简单了!史蒂文!


Q:What is the most powerful shot you're stopped and who was it from?


    在你所有的扑救中谁的射门对你威胁最大?是哪一场?


A:Cristiano Ronaldo at Anfield this season in the Championes League.


   克里斯蒂亚诺·罗纳尔多,本赛季打欧冠在安菲尔德的那场。


Q:When you were signed your first professional football contact,did you ever see youself       playing for a club like Liverpool?


   当你签下第一份职业球员合约时,你会想到你未来会为一家像利物浦这样的球队踢球吗?


A:I couldn't have dreamed about it at the moment in time!


   我那时做梦也没想到耶!


Q:What's your favorite sport aside from football?


    除了足球以外最喜欢的运动项目是什么呀?


A:there are a few Cycling,NFL,Golf,I try to follow most sports.


   有点喜欢自行车,橄榄球和高尔夫,大部分体育赛事我都关注的。


Q:What are your goals in life?


    你的人生信条是什么?


A:my goal is to try and do my ultimate best in little thing.


   我的人生信条是勇于尝试,做到极致,即便是微不足道的小事。


Q:What was going through your mind when you saved that penalty on your LFC debut?


    你在利物浦首秀上扑出那枚罚球时,你心里在想些什么?


A:oh on!we have a corner to defend in the last minute of the game!:)


   哦闹!最后几分钟我们还有个角球要防!:)


Q:If you could swap your position on the field for one game only,what position would           you choose and why?


    如果在一场比赛中你能随意调换你的位置,你想选哪个?为什么?


A:everybody wants to be a striker:)


   谁都想当前锋啦:)


Q:what language can you speak?


    你能讲什么语?


A:Dutch,French,English and German with Spanish and Italian speaking boys in the                dressing room,I'm trying to pick that up also!


   用荷兰语,法语,英语和德语和更衣室里讲西班牙语和意大利语的少年们交流,嗯我也会学好这两种的!


(阿尔贝托·莫雷诺你看看你把我家米妮大大逼的!!!)


Q:How do you deal with criticism?


   你如何看待批评?


A:accept it and learn from it.


   虚心接受,吸取教训。


Q:If you weren't a footballer,what would you be doing as a job?


    如果你不是一个球员,你会从事什么职业?


A:probably be in the army just like my dad.


   可能会像我爸爸一样去当兵吧。


Q:What are you aims and ambitions for next season?


    你下赛季的目标和雄心壮志是什么?


A:keep improving every day.


   每天进步一点点。


Q:Do you have any advice for young goal keepers?


    你有什么建议给年轻小的守门员们的吗?


A:do you best in training,you get out of football what you put into it.


   在平时的训练中一定要尽可能做到最好,你的收获取决于你付出的程度。


Q:if you could choose to be the star role in any movie already made,what movie would it    be?


   如果你可以变成任何一部已上映电影的男主!是哪部?


A:the Gladiator.


   角斗士。


Q:Is it true you scored for your first club Sint-Truiden and if so what was it like scoring as      a goalkeeper?


   你在你第一家俱乐部圣图尔登当守门员的时候真的进过球吗?如果是的话作为一个门将进球那是什么感觉?


A:I did,it was a relief scoring the rebound from my initial penalty miss:)


   对啊,本来一开始没罚进的但是我补了一脚:)


Q:Are you happy with the tittle(*title,译者注) for STVV?Do you still follow them?


   圣图尔登得了冠军你开不开心啊?你现在还仍然在关注他们吗?


A:very happy!I follow them every week.


   超开心!我每周还是会看看的。


Q:Simon is it true that you a degree in social sciences?how did you manage that as well    as playing football?


   西蒙你真的有社会科学的学位吗?你一边踢球一边学习你是怎么做到的啊?


A:I have,I finished it during my first 2 years in Sunderland,I made my exams in the                  summer break.


   我有的,我在桑德兰最初的两年里完成了我的学业,我夏休的时候都回去考试。


Q:How did it feel that you got your own song/chant.


   听到属于你的chant你感觉怎么样


A:great!I like it..


   挺好!我喜欢..


Q:Do you ever put yourself up front on FIFA?


    你玩过实况里的自己吗?


A:that would be bad tactics!:)


   这绝对是个坏决定!:)


Q:What type of music do you like to listen to before a match?


    你在比赛之前会听什么类型的音乐?


A:livesets from Tomorrowland.


   明日世界音乐节的现场。


(“比利时TomorrowLand电子音乐节是世界上是最大的电子音乐节之一,自2005年创办至今一直得到欧洲乃至世界音乐爱好者的推崇——来自乐途旅游网”)


Q:What is the one moment that you will absolutely never forget while playing at                   Liverpool?


    在利物浦时,有没有哪一刻让你难以忘怀?


A:Saving the penalty on my debut is something that will always stay with me thoughout      my life.


   第一场扑出点球那刻我将永生难忘。


Q:Is it hard to stay focussed when all the business is happening the other end of the             pitch?


   如果所有的竞争都发生在另外一个半场你在门前是不是很难集中精神?


A:no because then my job is organising the counter attack...


   不啊因为我的工作是组织反攻...


Q:What do you mis the most from Limburg when you are in Limburg when you are in           Liverpool and what do you mis from Liverpool when you are in sintruin.


    当你在利物浦的时候你最想念林堡的什么?等你回到圣特雷登时你又会想念利物浦的什么?


A:my family and friends when I'm in Liverpool.


   我的家人和我在利物浦的朋友们。


(扩充资料:


米尼奥莱来自于比利时东弗拉芒大区,弗拉芒社群,林堡省,圣特雷登市。根据弗拉芒大区官方语言是荷兰语,方言有西弗拉芒语、东弗拉芒语、布拉班特语和林堡语解释了为什么这货的母语是荷兰语,所以他平时采访什么的也基本上是英语和荷兰语,但是他是比利时人就这样。引号内资料来源维基百科。我看了一下这个地区全是少数民族挺复杂的,所以不要问我他祖宗八代谢谢T▽T)


Q:What is the best piece of advice that somebody has gave you,that has helped you             achieve your dreams?


    有没有谁的建议曾为你指点迷津,帮助你实现梦想?


A:"you can only do your best,make sure you do though!"


  “你唯一能做的就是凡事尽其所能。”


Q:Do you think Sunderland will survive this season?


   你觉得桑德兰今年能保级成功吗?


A:I hope so!


   希望如此吧!


Q:Are you a fan of pre season tours in foreign countries?Does it help you prepare?


    你喜欢海外季前热身赛吗?它有助于你准备吗?


A:It is amazing to see to support we get world wide!


   看到世界各地都有我们的球迷是非常让人惊讶的!


Q:Are you rather win a match 4-0 or 5-1?


   你是喜欢四比零呢还是五比一呢?


A:4-0 definitely even 1-0!


   当然是四比零甚至绝对是一比零都好啊!


Q:Who are you closest to in the team?


   在队内你跟谁关系最亲密?


A:I get along with everybody. 


   我跟谁关系都很亲密。


Q:How much does football means to you?


    足球对你来说意味着什么?


A:everything.


   我的一切。


Q:Which actors you loves???


    你喜欢哪个演员???


A:Victor Russell Crowe,Matt  Damon,Tom Hanks and I am forgetting a few.


   罗素·克劳,马特·达蒙,汤姆·汉克斯还有一些我忘了。


Q:What was it like to make your debut in the Championes League?Were you excited?


    你对你的欧冠首秀感想如何?你兴奋吗?


A:very proud moment.


   我挺自豪的。


Q:Is Jose Enrique as crazy as he seems on social media?


    何塞·恩里克就像平时看上去那么疯吗?


A:yes!


   是!


Q:Ever lost your voice from shouting across the pitch so much?


    你每场喊那么大声你不会失声吗?


A:many times!


   经常的!


Q:Do you like chips and mayonnaise?:D


    你喜欢吃薯条加蛋黄酱吗?:D


A:yes and I has been a while!:)


   吃呀而且我已经这样持续有段时间了!:)


Q:Outside of football,what is your biggest achievemeat?


    足球以外你最自豪的事情是什么?


A:being together with my girlfriend for more than 10 years now:)


   和我女朋友在一起十多年:)


Q:What is you favorite country you visited during a preseason tour?


    海外季前热身赛中去过的国家里面哪个是你最喜欢的?


A:United States,Australia and Thailand.


   美国,澳大利亚和泰国。


Q:What's your favorite TV show?


    你最喜欢的电视剧是哪一部?


A:Game of thrones.


   权力的游戏。


Q:Was football your first sport when you were younger or did you play a different sport?     If so what sport?


    足球是你小时候玩的第一个运动项目吗?或者你还玩过什么其他的没有?如果有的话那是什么呢?


A:Football was my first,but I played basketball,volleyball and handball in school.


   足球是我玩的第一个体育项目,但是我在学校里也玩篮球,排球和手球。




于是进行到这米格大大就说时间不早啦抱歉我没办法一条条回啦你们好热情呀下次再聊呀种种种种诸如此类的了……


看到这里的同学快给博主一点爱的掌声!谢谢!



评论(3)
热度(4)
  1. EnandenmigZANG ! 转载了此文字
    對米妮和lo主比哈特❤❤❤
  2. ZANG !默河风雨岸 转载了此文字
    证明自己吧♡

© ZANG ! | Powered by LOFTER